GAMES Winter School
04-08 Feb. 2013
The GAMES Winter School 2013 will give young researchers the opportunity to learn about automata, game theory, logic, and their applications for synthesis and verification. The school addresses primarily to PhD students and young researchers, but more senior participants are also very welcome.
It is supported by the ESF project GAMES for Design and Verification.
- Mikolaj Bojanczyk: Computation in Sets with Atoms
- Anuj Dawar: Games and Isomorphism in Finite Model Theory
- Jacques Duparc: Determinacy
- Erich Grädel: Games and Logics with Team Semantics
- Dietrich Kuske: Automatic Structures
- Anca Muscholl: Distributed Synthesis
- Martin Otto: Bisimulation and Games for Modal and Guarded Logics
- Luc Segoufin: Logics on Data Words and Data Trees
- Igor Walukiewicz: Recursive Schemes, Krivine Machines, and Monadic Logic
The lectures are intended to be accessible to a wide audience, but some familiarity with automata theory and logic is recommended.
Date and Venue:
The GAMES winter School 2013 will take place from
Feb. 04 morning to Feb. 08 noon, in Champéry (Switzerland)
The number of participants will be limited to 80.
Pre-registration is required prior to
November 15 2012 December the 1st 2012!